They say a lot can happen in a year. It’s quite true. When you consider what has happened in the last 365 days, there is much to be grateful for.
I’m taking the chance to recap the highlights of this year with a heart full of gratitude for all that this year has brought!
I’ve tallied up the posts and am sharing the top ten reader favorites of 2019!
10. I shared about how we overhauled our family command center to streamline the school work and paper that can be overwhelming!
9. The layered doormat look is one of the easiest way to spruce up your curb appeal and make a great first impression with guests and visitors!
8. I booked a few life + styling sessions this summer. Going into homes and helping people create spaces that cultivate joy is one of my biggest passions!
7. There seemed to be so much beautiful decor this holiday season. I shared all of my favorite holiday decor pieces in this blog post.
6. One of my favorite DIY projects we completed this year were these DIY farmhouse shelves. We spent under $50 and they add so much character and value to our living room decor.
5. As a working mom to three little people, I have to have a routine for cleaning to keep up with the daily tasks and keep from going insane. I shared all about my week night cleaning routine in this blog post and even gave a FREE printable checklist!
4. Another favorite DIY project from 2019 was our pantry renovation! We pulled everything out and I took the opportunity to get really organized in this space.
3. We had a long and snowy winter last year. I pretty much lived in comfy sweatshirts. So far, I am on track to repeat this trend, but maybe I will update my wardrobe with some new favorite sweatshirts.
2. It can be SO hard to shop for teachers during the holiday season. I compiled a list from some of my favorite teacher friends to bring to you to make the gift giving easier!
- We completely changed the look of our living room by updating the fireplace surround with a faux brick and German-schmear! THIS farmhouse fireplace project is by far my favorite one of 2019.
To close out 2019, I want to express my gratitude to each of you for coming here. Thank you for reading. Thank you for coming back. YOU are the purpose for this space and I am so grateful!